DHARMA ARCHETYPE QUIZ
What is your Dharma Archetype?
Your primary archetype:
The Primary Archtype
This is primary content
Your secondary archetype:
The Secondary Archtype
Ready to dive deeper into the Dharma Archetypes?
Knowing your Dharma Archetype allows you to see what you naturally
excel at and the type of work you are meant to do here on this planet.
Learn more in my best-selling book Discover Your Dharma
Learn more about:
- Your Dharma Archetype
- Your Dharma Blueprint to actually make your dharma happen
- How to overcome the most common obstacles keeping you from your dharma
- How to move from confusion to clarity
- The three paths to get to your Dharma and which you should take according to your personality
- The seven stages of Dharma Discovery and where you are now and going next
- What to do if your family/ community is not supportive of your path
- Your Dosha and how it’s related to your dharma
- How to balance self-care with your Dharma
- How to move your dharma through your chakras
- How to overcome fear of speaking your truth
- How to take your idea to action
- How to avoid burn-out with your dharma
- What to do if you have many ideas about your dharma
And SOUL much more in my book, Discover Your Dharma.
“Discover Your Dharma is a timely book for readers to decondition their minds,
remember their essence, and step into the purpose they were born to express.”
-From the foreword by Deepak Chopra
“Discover Your Dharma will give you clear direction on how to step into your
purpose and say yes to your deepest desires.”
- Gabby Bernstein
+Receive Exclusive Bonuses
- Discover Your Dharma Guided Meditation led by Sahara Rose
- Tapping (EFT) practice to help you unblock limitations from your dharma journey
- Dharma Embodiment Practice
I've got something in the mail for you!
I've emailed you over your Dharma Archetype Results so you can remember/ share later and also will be sending you over exclusive content to support you on your Dharma journey, from the five stages of dharma embodiment to three Discover Your Dharma Meditations and much more!
Head over to your inbox and look out from an email from me, email@example.com! Check your Spam folder in case it's not there and be sure to whitelist it to receive everything else I have in store for you! I'm excited to continue the conversation!