DHARMA ARCHETYPE QUIZ
What is your Dharma Archetype?
The Visionary is here to be a bridge for the new paradigm. They are especially tapped into universal Source consciousness and spiritual energy, and they’re able to express the visions that come through them with the gift of words. They have reincarnated at this time to inspire people to embody their fullest potential. They are change makers who thrive in leadership positions where the focus is on their message.
Visionaries serve as a reflection of your own spiritual practice, reminding you that you already have the answers within yourself. They won’t sulk with you about your latest breakup or that you were fired; they’ll lift you up and hold you to the highest level to ask what your experience is teaching you.
A Visionary’s life must feel like the unfolding of their words. Visionaries are tapped in with the cosmic web of energy and constantly shift their focus to be in alignment, even if it means completely changing something or launching a new project before the infrastructure is in place. The moment an idea hits—they need to take action.
Visionaries can guide others easily, but it’s important for them to tune into when their advice is wanted. Visionaries can come off as preachy to others who don’t share the same ideals. They must speak only to those who are ready for the lesson and not give someone more than they can chew.
It’s important for Visionaries to remember that the spirit world moves much faster than the physical realm —spirit may be throwing you ideas that you’ll be able to manifest in this lifetime, but you don’t have to do all of them right now. Focus on bringing one vision to life before you usher in the next. At the same time, if you’re being called to action, go for it. Let your intuition guide your way, rather than your fear of not getting everything done.
Above all, as a Visionary your energetic state is of upmost importance. Don’t sacrifice your high vibration just to create. Sacred self-care is of ultimate importance because your product is you.
Ready to dive deeper into the Dharma Archetypes?
Knowing your Dharma Archetype allows you to see what you naturally
excel at and the type of work you are meant to do here on this planet.
Learn more in my best-selling book Discover Your Dharma
Learn more about:
- Your Dharma Archetype
- Your Dharma Blueprint to actually make your dharma happen
- How to overcome the most common obstacles keeping you from your dharma
- How to move from confusion to clarity
- The three paths to get to your Dharma and which you should take according to your personality
- The seven stages of Dharma Discovery and where you are now and going next
- What to do if your family/ community is not supportive of your path
- Your Dosha and how it’s related to your dharma
- How to balance self-care with your Dharma
- How to move your dharma through your chakras
- How to overcome fear of speaking your truth
- How to take your idea to action
- How to avoid burn-out with your dharma
- What to do if you have many ideas about your dharma
And SOUL much more in my book, Discover Your Dharma.
“Discover Your Dharma is a timely book for readers to decondition their minds,
remember their essence, and step into the purpose they were born to express.”
-From the foreword by Deepak Chopra
“Discover Your Dharma will give you clear direction on how to step into your
purpose and say yes to your deepest desires.”
- Gabby Bernstein
+Receive Exclusive Bonuses
- Discover Your Dharma Guided Meditation led by Sahara Rose
- Tapping (EFT) practice to help you unblock limitations from your dharma journey
- Dharma Embodiment Practice
I've got something in the mail for you!
I've emailed you over your Dharma Archetype Results so you can remember/ share later and also will be sending you over exclusive content to support you on your Dharma journey, from the five stages of dharma embodiment to three Discover Your Dharma Meditations and much more!
Head over to your inbox and look out from an email from me, email@example.com! Check your Spam folder in case it's not there and be sure to whitelist it to receive everything else I have in store for you! I'm excited to continue the conversation!