DHARMA ARCHETYPE QUIZ
What is your Dharma Archetype?
Your archetype :
A Researcher is here to observe the world, the object of their study, to be analyzed through their lens. They came here to understand the ways of the world on a deep level. They are extremely curious and carry that childlike curiosity with them throughout life. As children, they were always asking “why” and were never satisfied until they got the real answer.
Researchers are like sponges that can never get enough knowledge. They love sitting for hours and getting nerdy on a subject to thoroughly understand it. However, they often push back their actual careers because they feel like they need to learn more.
Researchers love getting lost in museums, reading every single word about every single display. They are thorough in everything that they do —others may find them OCD, but it’s because they’re so aware of all of the subtleties of a subject. A Researcher will never speak about a subject they don’t know about; if you ask a question they don’t know the answer to, they’ll tell you they don’t know and then come back to you a few days later having done the research.
Researchers are integral to society because they’re willing to go places that others will not—into the details. Researchers are in the lab curing diseases, creating technology, and shaping the world of tomorrow. They’re putting together history’s lost puzzle pieces, which helps us understand the world today. The superpower of Researchers is their focus. While others get bored quickly, a Researcher dives in 100 percent. They have no problem spending hours a day for weeks, months, and years to fully understand a subject.
Researchers should remember that they can spend a lifetime in preparation, but they will never be totally prepared for every eventuality. Sometimes you just have to take action. Don’t use another degree as a way of escaping from the responsibility you have to share your gifts. There are people out there who know far less than you who are changing the world. Allow this to be a message from the universe giving you the permission to begin now.
Ready to dive deeper into the Dharma Archetypes?
Knowing your Dharma Archetype allows you to see what you naturally
excel at and the type of work you are meant to do here on this planet.
Learn more in my best-selling book Discover Your Dharma
Learn more about:
- Your Dharma Archetype
- Your Dharma Blueprint to actually make your dharma happen
- How to overcome the most common obstacles keeping you from your dharma
- How to move from confusion to clarity
- The three paths to get to your Dharma and which you should take according to your personality
- The seven stages of Dharma Discovery and where you are now and going next
- What to do if your family/ community is not supportive of your path
- Your Dosha and how it’s related to your dharma
- How to balance self-care with your Dharma
- How to move your dharma through your chakras
- How to overcome fear of speaking your truth
- How to take your idea to action
- How to avoid burn-out with your dharma
- What to do if you have many ideas about your dharma
And SOUL much more in my book, Discover Your Dharma.
“Discover Your Dharma is a timely book for readers to decondition their minds,
remember their essence, and step into the purpose they were born to express.”
-From the foreword by Deepak Chopra
“Discover Your Dharma will give you clear direction on how to step into your
purpose and say yes to your deepest desires.”
- Gabby Bernstein
+Receive Exclusive Bonuses
- Discover Your Dharma Guided Meditation led by Sahara Rose
- Tapping (EFT) practice to help you unblock limitations from your dharma journey
- Dharma Embodiment Practice
I've got something in the mail for you!
I've emailed you over your Dharma Archetype Results so you can remember/ share later and also will be sending you over exclusive content to support you on your Dharma journey, from the five stages of dharma embodiment to three Discover Your Dharma Meditations and much more!
Head over to your inbox and look out from an email from me, email@example.com! Check your Spam folder in case it's not there and be sure to whitelist it to receive everything else I have in store for you! I'm excited to continue the conversation!